1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5) Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6) Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Naphtali were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Manasseh were sealed twelve thousand,
7) Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8) Of the tribe of Zebulun were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand, of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE, AND UNTO THE LAMB.
11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshiped God.
12) Saying, Amen: Blessings, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15) Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16) They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters; and God shall whipe away all tears from their eyes.
7:1 In a sense shut down the earths engines, briefly, to complete their task. N,E,S,W, no winds shall blow. Not a pause or interruption of events. After these things indicates a continued movement of events.
7:2 Before wrath commences, God's servants must be sealed for protection.
7:3 postpone the wrath until the task is complete.
7:4 Ez 9:4, Gal 1: 6-9. Make sure you are correct in your doctrine. Satan has perverted the church with false doctrines. 144,000 will be on earth while God pours out his wrath.
2 Ki 16-17 Solomon was the last king to reign over all 12 tribes, then only 2 nations for remainder of OT, Judah and Israel. 2 Ki 16:5. Syria and Israel attacking Jerusalem. 2 Ki 16:6. Jews are southern kingdom of Judah, not Israel, united kingdom were all jews, the Israelites. Rev 3, "say they are jews but are not" 2 Ki 17, Samaratin foreigners intermingled with Israel. 1 Ki 15:33, Tizra is Samaria in 16:29. NT Samaria is Northern Kingdom. It is impossible today to know what tribe anyone is from, but God knows.
17:5-8- 12,000 saved male virgins from each tribe. These are OT saints in heaven who will be commissioned to come back to evangelize to the Left behind on earth. The seal will protect them, supernaturally, from God's wrath.
7:9 We can say with a very high level of certainty that this event is the Rapture. A great multitude which no man can count. If God says that no man can count this number of souls, that"s a pretty big number. Imagine every soul that ever lived on earth who ever believed that Jesus was or is their savior. (the dead in Christ shall rise first, and we who are still alive shall be caught up together with them)
7:10-12, Endless praise that prayers will finally be answered.
7:13- They just got there, weren't there before.
7:14 Came out of tribulation because they will not be left behind to suffer the worst of God's wrath, for their faith has been placed in Christ. (to meet the Lord in the air) note that this is the last time the word "tribulation" is used.
7:15-17 (and we shall forever be with the Lord) No more suffering for believers, they are home.